We know you have a many clubs to choose from when you schedule a golf outing, but from the moment your outing guests arrive at Battleground Country Club’s charming, traditionally designed Clubhouse they know they’re going to have a golf event unlike any they have ever played in before. People enjoy having their outings with us because we offer a total golf experience.
Whether you are a business or a charitable organization, we will work closely with you in planning all of the details of your event. Whether it is a deli box lunch to a full banquet in our Clubhouse ballroom, we offer a variety of delicious possibilities for your golfing guests.
To make your event special we offer the following services as part of our outing packages:
- PGA golf professional consultation
- Registration table
- Use of the practice facilities
- Premium club rentals
- Cart attendant service of loading and unloading bags
- Coordination of special contests
- Beverage Cart and Halfway House
- Tournament scoring
- PGA Professional hosted clinics
For those wanting to attend the Outing but do not play golf:
- Tennis Courts are available
- Pool Complex (Memorial Day – Labor Day)
- Outdoor patio pavilion
- PGA Professional hosted golf clinics
Our outings are hosted from April through October on Mondays & Thursdays and we can accommodate groups from 20-150 golfers. Please inquire for more information.
Please contact Marshall Bailey, PGA, Outing Coordinator at 732.462.7466 to schedule a private tour of our facility.